To apply for financial aid, you must complete and submit the following by April 15th. All documents may be uploaded to this application or mailed to St. Stephen’s along with the Video/Portfolio.
TAP provides aid of up to 50% off tuition for qualifying students. Applications are due on or before May 25, 2018.
For consideration for financial aid, please submit the following on or before May 25th:
- Complete your application (if an audition is required) or general registration for your TAP program of interest.
- Complete your online financial aid application.
Please be prepared to complete the following:
- Completion of all application fields including essay questions.
- A copy of your most recent tax return(s) or W2 form(s).
- A resume of any and all theatre and film experience from educational to professional.
- One reference letter from a teacher or professional artist who is familiar with your work. He or she should speak of past experiences or achievements as well as potential for further growth.
- A link to your video/portfolio submission if your registration does not already require one. Please visit How to Apply for more details.
How Financial Aid Works
Financial Aid is awarded without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnic origin, religion, sex, disability or sexual orientation.
The total amount of Financial Aid as well as the distribution of financial aid will be based upon determination of financial need and of potential talent determined by application, interview and/or audition as identified by the Director of the Texas Arts Project consistent with the projected availability of funds.
The cost of tuition does not include transportation to and from the camp and personal expenses, therefore these fees would not be covered through financial assistance. Texas Arts Project can only reward up to 50% tuition to qualified applicants.
All Financial Aid is awarded on an annual basis. Most will be awarded 1 month prior to the commencement date for each Texas Arts Project summer session.
Financial Aid may be awarded subject to the following conditions:
- Financial Aid is subject to the availability of funds and an open position in the camp session; and Financial Aid awarded for any given session is valid for that session only.
- ALL FINANCIAL AID is terminal and therefore ALL FINANCIAL AID RECIPIENTS must reapply each year.
- All applications for financial assistance will be considered on a first application submitted basis.
- ALL FINANCIAL AID may be subject to cancellation at any time at the direction of the Texas Arts Project Director based on but not necessarily limited to poor performance, poor class/rehearsal attendance, disruptive behavioral problems, and lack of demonstrated motivation.
- All Financial Aid recipients must certify that the financial information submitted in the application is true and correct to their best belief; and furthermore, that if any substantial financial change occurs that might impact their eligibility for their assistance, that they will promptly notify the Texas Arts Project Director of such changes.