1-Week Camp: June 23 - 28, 2019
Junior Camp 1 $1275
2-Week Camp: Dates Vary
Junior Camp 2 $2450 (June 9-June 22, 2019)
Senior Songwriting $2475 (June 9-June 23, 2019)
Senior Tech Theatre/Design $2475 (June 16-June 30, 2019)
3-Week Camp: June 9 - June 30, 2019
Senior Acting $3,625
Senior Musical Theatre $3,625
Senior Film Production $3,625
- Supervised housing in dormitories (overnight camps)
- Professional training in all disciplines
- Professional guest artist workshops
- Personal journal, scripts, sheet music, and related readings
- Technical production materials and equipment
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner 7 days a week (overnight camps)
- Planned recreational activities and outings
- Tickets to theatrical events (if applicable)
- Use of St. Stephen’s facilities
- Texas Arts Project t-shirt, water bottle and bag (overnight camps)
Compare Other Camps
|Texas Arts Project||3 weeks||$3625|
|Stagedoor Manor||3 weeks||$6045|
|Columbia Gorge||4 weeks||$3999|
|Long Lake||3 weeks||$6150|
|Ballibay Arts||4 weeks||$5500|
|Young Actors Camp||11 days||$3755*|
|Camp Broadway||5 days||$1350|
|The Performing Arts Project||3 weeks||$3970|
|School of Creative and Performing Arts||3 weeks||$3800*|
*does NOT include room and board
How to Pay
All general registrations and applications are due on or before May 24, 2019. During registration you can either choose between payment plans of 3 installments, 4 installments, or 5 installments. You can pay by card or check. A non-refundable deposit of $25 secures your child’s spot and is required to complete registration. All remaining balances are due on or before May 30, 2020.
If you are in need of financial aid, please note that TAP does provide aid of up to 50% off tuition for qualifying students. Submit your financial aid application on or before May 24th for consideration.
Refunds for camps will be made if requested by e-mail according to the schedule in the chart below. Deposit amounts are based on full tuition pricing.
|Time of Request||Tuition Refund||Administrative Fee|
|Up to 90 days prior to start of camp.||100% minus non-refundable 15% deposit||$25 per camper (non-refundable)|
|Up to 60 days prior to start of camp.||75% minus non-refundable 15% deposit||$25 per camper (non-refundable)|
|Up to 30 days prior to start of camp.||50% minus non-refundable 15% deposit||$25 per camper (non-refundable)|
|0 and 15 days prior to start of camp.||0% of total tuition||$25 per camper (non-refundable)|
- Refunds are subject to a $25 administrative fee (per registrant), deducted from the total allowable refund.
- Credit can be obtained for the full amount of the refund to use toward another TAP camp if the request is made 7 days prior to the start of both sessions. After that day, requests will be made on a case-by-case basis and will be subject to the $25 administration fee.
- Refunds for cash or check registrations will be refunded via check. Refunds for credit card transactions will be credited back to the credit card used.
- Refunds may take up to 4 – 6 weeks for processing.
- We reserve the right to grant exceptions to the stated policy in situations including, but not limited to, illness and death in the immediate family.