What is Iron TAP? A Note From D‑Gal (aka Big Boss)
It’s been call Iron TAP, Super Iron TAP, and maybe this year Super Awesome Iron TAP. Although the name changes the experience is still the same.
Texas Arts Project is a amazing learning experience. You spend a good amount of the day studying new techniques in Theatre, Film, or Dance. But TAP Camp is not all work and no play. Which is where Iron TAP comes in. A little competition is always healthy and Iron TAP will definitely feed the competitive hunger.
Throughout the three weeks of Camp you will be assigned to a team and have to compete in the most outrageous games ever created. Points are awarded and at the end of camp the team with the most points wins an awesome Prize…and don’t worry its not just respect.
Here is just a taste of some of the challenges we have done in the past years at TAP Camp…
- Water Balloon Death Drop- You can just imagine…
- Capture the Flag (TAP Style)- Add capture the flag with Crazy Counselors and Ice Cold Water Guns!!!
- SPAM Cookoff- Yup, pretty much the most awesome and disgusting event.
- Video Scavenger Hunt- I think last year we had zombies, and the matrix in these videos.
- And of Course…DODGEBALL!!! You haven’t lived unless you’ve played TAP Dodgeball.
All of these challenges and more will be at TAP Camp this year. Will You?