Musical Theatre Day Camp
June 6th-11th | Ages 9-17
Most students ask
“How do I get on Broadway?”
The simplest answer: Training
But we know how frustrating it can be to find professional-level training that gives you that competitive edge to stand out from the crowd. That’s why we’ve spent the last 17 years helping students from around the country, grow in their craft. At Tap Camp, we focus on determining and strengthening what makes you special, onstage and offstage.
Here’s how the program works.
Campers are divided by age and rotate between classes learning songs and dances that challenge their grade and level. We offer both full-day and half-day options. Train for 6 days with Industry directors, choreographers, and performers. Work closely with our Faculty to identify your challenge areas, build upon your strengths, and create a powerful ensemble.
Put everything you’ve learned into a final showcase that will take place on Saturday, June 11th, at 5:00 pm.
When you belt out that final note at the end of your showcase, you can be proud knowing you are leaving with stronger dance, voice, and acting skills, more confidence, and a rock-solid work ethic.
Tap Camp is designed for you to wonder, discover and grow in your craft. Enroll now, and let’s get this show on the road!
I hope we get the opportunity to partner with your family in 2022 and work together to make your goals a reality.
P.S. A few extra perks…
- You’ll work with Summer Stock Austin Directors and Choreographers
- All campers will take home their performance t‑shirts at the end of camp.
- Lunch in the St. Stephen’s dining hall is included for Full Day Campers.
THINGS TO KNOW…
- Camp runs Monday through Friday.
- Half day campers may select an AM option (9am-12pm) or a PM option (1pm-4pm)
- All Campers begin rehearsal Saturday at 9 am. (All students must be present from 9 am until end-of-show).
- A final showcase performance will take place on Saturday, June 11th, at 5:00 pm.