September 28 — December 13 (no classes the week of Thanksgiving)
*Interested in private lessons too? When you sign up for this class you can add on a package of 10 one hour private lessons for $50 off!
All classes will be virtual — we have spent the summer preparing and practicing to offer the most community driven virtual programming focused on personal growth inspired by a supportive group of educators and peers.
This program is by audition only. Auditions close Wednesday, September 23rd at 11:59p
Follow the link below to submit the following:
- A monologue no longer than 60 seconds (any type but contemporary preferred)
- A song no longer than 60 seconds (preferably with live or recorded accompaniment, but if that is not available to you please don’t worry about it!)
- Option to submit a 60 second dance piece of your choosing (this is optional but if dancing is your strength, we highly suggest submitting this)
- A headshot & resume if you have them
- Please make sure videos are horizontal; one shot from the waist up and one full body. Your choice.
- You will submit videos as a Google Drive link or “unlisted” YouTube video
Become more successful in live and virtual auditions while working with a community of young artists. We will create a final show that celebrates what you’ve learned in classes, private lessons, and workshops. Training provided in Acting, Dance, Voice, Auditions, and Performance.
What you will accomplish in 10 weeks:
- An individually curated and coached audition monologue
- An individually curated and coached audition song
- Dance technique/combos with individual assessments
- Professional self-tapes in dance, songs, and monologues
- A final showcase featuring an opening and closing number along with curated and coached audition pieces.